What if You do not like Work Comp’s Offer?

You are ready to settle your Illinois Workers’ Compensation case and the insurance company gives you a low offer. What do you do?

You can make a counter demand in attempt to get the Workers’ Compensation insurance company to raise its offer.

If the insurance company refuses to increase the money it will pay, then your only choice is to get ready for trial.

You should see an Illinois Workers’ Compensation lawyer and let the insurance company know it.

This tells the insurance company you are serious and they must take the chance that an Arbitrator will award you more money than the offer.

It costs nothing upfront to hire a lawyer. The lawyer is only paid if they can recover money for you at the end of the case.

Questions about your Work injury case? Feel free to contact Illinois Work Comp Attorney Dirk May at 309-827-4371.

3 thoughts on “What if You do not like Work Comp’s Offer?

Comments are closed.