What if I need surgery for my Work Injury?

If your doctor tells you that you need surgery for your Illinois Workers’ Compensation injury, then you should notify the insurance company of your plans.

If there is any delay in obtaining authority for the surgery you should contact an Illinois Work Comp Attorney right away.

Illinois law provides you medical treatment for any needs related to your work injury.

Delays in medical treatment may jeopardize your long term health.

It does not cost any upfront money to hire an Illinois lawyer. Lawyers are only paid when you recover money on your case.

The insurance company has many lawyers who work for them to protect its interests.

Make sure that you level the playing field and have someone who will help you get proper medical treatment and the settlement you deserve.

Questions about your case? Feel free to contact Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Dirk May at 309-827-4371.